Application & admission
Do you like the sound of the Honours College Science & Society track? If so, take a look at the admission requirements and application procedures below.
- You must obtain your first-year diploma (propedeuse) within one year (until then, admission is provisional);
- You have the self-discipline and time to follow an extra programme;
- You are interested in a broad range of intellectual issues;
- Your average grade is 7.0 or higher. If you do not meet this requirement, you may still be admitted on the basis of your letter of motivation.
|Second semester of first academic year||December onwards||15 February 23:59|
|First semester of second academic year||June onwards||31 august 23:59|
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
- Filled out motivation form
- Recent transcript of your grades from your current bachelor’s programme
- Curriculum Vitae
- A document related to something of yourself that you are proud of (e.g. a report, an assignment, or something related to extra-curricular activities)
Once you have submitted your application, the admission committee will decide whether you can be admitted.
If you have applied to begin in the second semester of your first academic year, you can be 'provisionally' admitted and permitted to start your honours studies. If you fulfil the admission condition of obtaining your propaedeutic (first-year) diploma within one year and the other conditions, your admission will be made 'definitive' in October.
If you have applied to begin in your second academic year, you will be informed whether you have been admitted in October, after we have verified that you have obtained your propaedeutic diploma on time.