Application and admission
Are you interested in the Honours College track Governance and Global Affairs? Here you will find an overview of the admission requirements and the admissions procedure.
- You will obtain your first-year diploma at the end of year 1. Admission is on a conditional basis until you have obtained your diploma.
- You have time and discipline to take part in an additional programme;
- You have an academic interest in today's challenges;
- You are motived to dedicate yourself to both your bachelor's studies and your honours track and intend to successfully complete both programmes. You are required to complete your bachelor's studies with a minimum grade of 7.0 and to successfully complete all Honours courses.
- You have an grade average of 7.0 or higher and have obtained 30 EC by the end of January. The admission committee will check this for you (this means you don't need to send us a transcript of grades).
|Second semester of first academic year||October onwards||31 January 23:59|
|First semester of second academic year||2024: to be determined||2024: not applicable yet|
Your application should be accompanied by a completed motivation form.
There are no additional fees associated with attending an Honours College track.
Once you have submitted your application, the admission committee will decide whether you can be admitted.
If you have applied to begin in the second semester of your first academic year, you can be 'provisionally' admitted and permitted to start your honours studies. If you fulfil the admission condition of obtaining your propaedeutic (first-year) diploma within one year and the other conditions, your admission will be made 'definitive' in October.
If you have applied to begin in your second academic year, you will be informed whether you have been admitted in October, after we have verified that you have obtained your propaedeutic diploma on time.