Application and selection
Does the International Leiden Leadership Programme sound right for you? If so, take a look at the admission requirements and application procedures.
- You are registered as a full-time master's student at Leiden University, TU Delft or Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- You have sufficient motivation and time to follow an intensive extra-curricular programme alongside your Master studies.
- You are keen to reflect on your personal development.
- You are eager to learn about leadership and develop your personal leadership qualities.
- You want to experiment with different styles of leadership.
The International Leiden Leadership Programme commences each year in January. You can find the application deadline for the coming academic year as well as the online application form on the International Leiden Leadership Programme website.
Please submit the online application form accompanied by the following attachments:
- Motivation letter (download this document, answer the questions and save it as a pdf)
- Curriculum vitae in pdf format (2 x A4) containing:
- an extensive overview of your extracurricular activities in different contexts, especially those including interpersonal interaction. These could include, for example, part-time jobs, committees, internships, responsibilities of care, international experiences and volunteer work.
- details of your previous education
- Transcript of your bachelor's grades in pdf format
Attachments by post
Any attachments that cannot be digitally submitted can be sent, in duplicate, to:
PO box 331
2300 AH Leiden
Selection and admission
All applications will be reviewed by the selection committee and suitable candidates will be invited for a short interview in December. Selection is based upon your application documents and performance during the interview. You will be notified whether you have been admitted to the programme mid-January. Successful applicants will be invited to an ILLP introduction session that takes place late January.
For participation in the ILLP you are required to pay a commitment fee of 200 euro. You will receive further information after admission.