Application and admission
Do Master Honours Classes appeal to you? If so, take a look at the admission requirements and application procedures below.
The registration periods for the academic year 2022-2023 are as follows:
|First semester||From Monday 12 September up to and including Sunday 25 September 2022|
|Second semester||From Monday 30 January up to and including Sunday 12 February 2023|
You can apply for a Master Honours Class during the registration periods mentioned above by submitting the following documents:
- A motivation letter (max. 1500 characters, including spacing) explaining why you wish to attend a specific Master Honours Class, and what you will contribute to the group (e.g. knowledge or experiences from your field of study).
- Transcript of grades from your bachelor's programme.*
* You are allowed to add a list of grades of your Master's programma, although this is not mandatory.
Important note: Should you be admitted to the Master Honours Class, the Honours Academy will finalise your enrollment. Therefore, you do not need to register in uSis yourself.
You can apply online via the Honours Academy registration system. This is only possible during the registration periods as indicated above.
Master Honours Classes are highly sought after. Therefore, in order to preserve their small-scale nature, the number of places available is limited.
Please note that the lecturers select participants on the basis of their motivation letter. Participants are not selected on the basis of the submission date of their application.
- Concerning admission to Master Honours Classes in the first semester, you will be informed by mid-October at the latest.
- Concerning admission to Master Honours Classes in the second semester, you will be informed by the beginning of March at the latest.