POPTalks are activities, including short lectures, on current topics where students can also share their opinions.
Interested? Register by emailing email@example.com! NB Only accessible to students of the Faculty of Humanities
- 18 October 2022, Code of Conduct Humanities
- 14 February 2023, FMNST Platform X POPTalk
- 13 April 2023, POPcorner Movie Night: All That Breathes
- 20 Oktober 2021, Meet our D&I Networks, MENA, ASP, LGBT+, STAR
- 15 Februari 2022, Proud to be First!, Ebrar Kaya, Janessa Vleghert, Bob van der Horst, Theresa Bell, L'Aurora Mazzitelli, Nasreen Javanjoo
- 23 March 2022, ASP and Studying with a disability, ASP
- 25 September 2020, Q&A with the assessor, Jonatan Wirix-Speetjens.
- 18 January 2021, Opening Wellbeing Weeks, Angela van der Lans
- 15 April 2021, Paneldiscussion with Wellbeing Officer, Roos ter Elst
- 20 October 2021, POPTalk: Meet our D&I Networks
- 26 September 2019, Leiden University celebrates the European Day of Languages, Ingrid Tieken-Boon van Ostade.
- 28 February 2019, “Towards an Inclusive University”, Mpanzu Bamenga
- 28 March 2019, “Growing up among Worlds”, Dana van Beek
- 25 April 2019, “Stress to Impress”, Film evening