Academic year 2021-2022
Collaboration and meeting up
Studying is about collaboration, about working together on research questions, about lively debate with your lecturers and fellow students. Although we’ve seen over the past year that online teaching can also work well, nothing is better that meeting your lecturers and fellow students in person. We will therefore provide an inspiring study environment that makes this possible.
Safety of course remains our priority. We will continue to take measures to ensure the safety of our students and staff and to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
- The campus protocol contains all the measures and guidelines in place for both students and staff. Read it carefully.
- Always do the corona check before coming to the university.
- Are you temporarily unable to come to the campus due to quarantine or travel restrictions? If so, we will offer you alternative forms of education. What shape these will take depends on the course in question. Contact the course coordinator via Brightspace to discuss the options available.
Support and information
Even though we hope things are slowly returning to normal, we realise that you may still encounter problems of have questions. We will do all we can to support you and provide all the information you need.
- On this website you can find frequently asked question, information and tips on online education and assessments and tips and tricks to ensure your wellbeing.
- Also monitor the corona updates for the latest news on the academic year.
- Can't find the information you need? Get in touch. In the contact block on this page you can see who you can contact for what.