As a (new) student there are various possibilities to meet other students more easily, to participate in fun activities and to feel more connected to the university community.
Take a look at one of the many associations that student life offers, including:
- Study associations (study content)
- Student associations
- Religious Societies
- LGBT+ and other associations
- Sports associations
Study associations at the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Emile (Education and Child Studies)
- Itiwana (Cultural Anthropology)
- Labyrinth (Psychology)
- LSK (Education and Child Studies/Minor Child Abuse)
- SPIL (Political Science)
- CIROS (Political Science: International Relations and Organisations)
What’s on? Find out in the Uni-Life app!
Uni-life's free app for students has been specially developed to:
- meet more fellow students, get involved and become part of your university community.
- make the most of your student life, develop your skills and discover new interests.
- You can find all events at your university in one overview, from parties to sports activities to workshops.