Apply now: Master Honours Classes 1st semester
Deze informatie is alleen in het Engels beschikbaar.
Motivated master’s students with good grades can apply for the interdisciplinary Master Honours Classes. These classes provide students with the opportunity to participate in an in-depth, extracurricular course.
Honours Classes are interdisciplinary, small-scale, and focussed on complex scientific and societal themes.
You can apply when you meet the three conditions below:
- You are a student enrolled in a master’s programme at Leiden University for the duration of the Master Honours Class.
- You have a 7 or higher grade point average on your bachelor’s diploma.
- You are motivated to attend an extracurricular course.
Upon successful completion, you will receive a Master Honours Class certificate and have the Master Honours Class mentioned on your diploma supplement as an extracurricular course.
Classes starting October 2021
In the first semester, three Master Honours Classes are on offer:
- Circular Economy: from Challenge to Opportunities (10 EC)
- Social Innovation in Action (10 EC)
- Smart regional integration? Comparative lessons for a lean and legitimate EU (5 EC)
A limited number of students can attend each Class in order to preserve the small-scale nature. Therefore, you can only attend 1 Master Honours Class per academic year.
Registration for the Master Honours Classes of the first semester opens on 13 September. The deadline for application is 26 September 2021 23.59 hrs. You do not need to register in uSis.
You can apply online via the Honours Academy registration system. This is only possible during the registration periods as indicated above.