New student support groups: sign up by 13 October
As a student of Leiden University, you can join a Student Support Group to build your social connections and learn more about yourself. Student support groups are a safe, confidential space in which you can learn, share and connect with other students. Join one of the groups and contribute to the conversation on the basis of your own experiences together with seven fellow students and a student-guide.
Our next series of student support groups will start in the week of 31 October 2022.
Sessions take place once a week for six consecutive weeks.
Deadline to sign up
The deadline for signing up for the upcoming support groups is 13 October 2022.
Upcoming student support groups
- Well-being support group: Meet with fellow students to talk about personal growth and well-being.
- Study support group: Get together with other students to study, whatever your faculty, programme or field of study.
- Meeting Point support group: For first-generation students, refugee students, and students from Suriname or the Caribbean region who could use a little help finding their way within the university and in the Netherlands.
- PhD candidates support group: Meet other PhD students to talk about mental well-being and to share experiences and challenges.
- 30+ student support group: Share experiences and talk about well-being with other students who decided to attend or re-join university a little later in life.