Study support - Study skills and study management | Personal development
Online training - Study support group
The study support group helps you to achieve your study plans and goals, provides you with social support from peers and ensures that you attain a personal and productive study rhythm.
Students meet weekly to:
• make detailed plans about study tasks that you want/need to achieve in the next week
• discuss and reflect on study tasks of the past week
• discuss bottlenecks that hinder your study rhythm
For your participation in this group we ask you the following:
• you attend at least 10 meetings, within six months
• you are on time for each session
• you carry out the intended study tasks and homework assignments
• you contact a group member on a weekly basis to inquire about his / her study progress
These conditions are set in order to get the most out of this training. If you are unable to comply with the previously mentioned points, you will be excluded from participation.
Who can participate?
Students enrolled at Leiden University.
Students can register via the consultation hours of the student psychologists. Please note that there may be a waiting period before you can join group sessions. Additional information about the training can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.