2311 GJ Leiden
- 071 527 1210
Monday to Friday
08:00 - 20:00
Saturday and Sunday
Disabled parking space
Opposite Rapenburg 46 (across the water).
Parking space on the city map
The entrance door of the main building is generally open, but does not open automatically. The entrance is approx. 80 cm wide. The threshold is approx. 4 cm high.
Reception after entering on the right
071 - 527 1210
After the main entrance, go straight on for about 6 metres. The toilet is on your right.
There is no lift in the building with the main entrance. To get to the upper floors, use the lift accessible from the entrance opposite the main entrance. Accessible by turning right after the entrance, turn left after about 10 metres. The lift is at the end of the corridor, on the right-hand side.
- The route to the entrance consists of cobblestones.
- There is no ramp.
- The building has doors that have to be opened by hand.
- Some floors can only be reached by stairs.
The number of parking spaces at Leiden University is limited. Do you have an appointment with one of our staff members? In some cases, he or she can reserve a parking space for you.
You can also make use of the paid parking options offered by Leiden and The Hague.
- Information from the municipality
- Ehrenfestgarage Leiden Bio Science Park
- Westerdijkgarage Leiden Bio Science Park