Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Student Affairs Front Office

If you have a general question about studying at Leiden University the staff of the Student Affairs Front Office would be happy to help. They can provide information on a wide range of subjects.

Request for proof of tuition fee payment: not via telephone

You can't request proof of tuition fee payment (Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld: BBC) via telephone. Please use the contact form instead.

You can contact the Student Affairs Front Office with questions about:  

  • student (re) registration and de-registration;
  • registering as a guest, auditing or external student;
  • tuition fees and other financial matters;
  • student cards and LU-cards;
  • ULCN accounts and log-in details;
  • completing forms;
  • application and admission to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes;
  • the colloquium doctum admission procedure;
  • diploma verification and checks;
  • requesting proof of tuition fee payment (bewijs betaald collegegeld);
  • payment of tuition fees by debit card.

If you have a question about your study programme, for example scheduling, grades or diplomas, please instead contact your programme’s education administration office.

If you are looking for the contact details of a Leiden University staff member or department please instead call our switchboard on 071 - 527 27 27.

Administrative support at Education and Child Studies

The frontoffice of the Institute of Education and Child Studies provides administrative and organizational support in the field of education and research to all students, PhD students and teachers of the Institute of Educational and Child Studies.

Email: instituutsbureaupeda@fsw.leidenuniv.nl


This website uses cookies.