EUniWell Summer School "COVID-19: Impact on European health & well-being"
- zondag 10 juli 2022 - woensdag 13 juli 2022
- Campus the Hague, Turfmarkt 99
About this Summer School
Do you want to learn more about the impact of the pandemic on population health and contribute to the debate about post-pandemic health and healthcare provision? Are you keen to engage with international professors, students and health and social care professionals from other countries in Europe? Are you excited about acquiring an interdisciplinary perspective on the pandemic and population health? If so, apply now for this exciting and relevant EUniWell Summer School at Leiden University.
Fully funded places are now available for students, early career researchers, and health professionals from participating EUniWell universities with a background in medicine, biomedical science, health science, psychology, sociology, anthropology, data science, or similar to attend this EUniWell Summer School at Leiden University Campus The Hague from 10-13 July 2022. Awards will cover the costs of participation, travel and accommodation.
- Title of Summer School: COVID-19: Impact on European health & well-being
- Attendance: in-person
- Location: Campus The Hague, Turfmarkt 99 The Hague
- Dates: 10-13 July 2022
- Target groups: Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students, and health care professionals from participating EUniWell universities
- Background of students: medicine, biomedical science, health science, psychology, sociology, anthropology, data science, or similar
- Programme language: English
- Accommodation and travel: to be arranged by student
- Application deadline: 6 May 2022, 18:00 CEST / 17:00 BST