How to see your schedule for a specific course in MyTimetable
When using MyTimetable to see your schedule for a specific course, make sure you take the following steps to retrieve the information:
- Go to the MyTimetable website.
- In the tabs on the top left of the page, click “List”
- On the top right, click “+Add timetable”
- In either Semester 1 or Semester 2, select “Course”
- Type (part of) the course title, e.g. World Archaeology
- Select the relevant course and click “Add timetable”
- In the pull-down menu named “All groups”, if relevant, select your group number and click OK
- In the pull-down menu named “Month from selected day”, select “Semester 1” or “Semester 2”
- Click “Close”
The timetable will appear in a list.