Studying in times of corona
Teaching in the academic year 2020-2021
Teaching is mostly online and partly on campus. What can you expect as a student?
Also see the general updates about the corona virus
New wellbeing page
On the new wellbeing page you can now find:
- Advice on mental and physical wellbeing
- Social contact tips
- An overview of who you can turn to for support
- Information on how you can help out fellow students
News on BSA and teaching in the second semester
- Teaching in the second semester to remain mostly online and partly on campus
- First-years to receive Binding Study Advice (BSA), exceptions possible
- Could you do with a little (online) support and social interaction in these difficult times? Request a buddy.
- Would you like to help out a fellow student? Volunteer to be a buddy.
Extra study places and timeslots available
There are a number of new study places and timeslots available. Check the locations and reserve a timeslot.
If you have symptoms, stay at home – even if you have an exam
To prevent the spread of coronavirus, anyone with symptoms, however mild, must stay at home. This means that if you have any symptoms whatsoever, you must not come to the campus, not even for exams. Read more
Face masks mandatory in University buildings from 15 October
As of 7.00 hours on 15 October, it is compulsory for everyone in our buildings to wear a face mask. The basic rule is as follows: if you are standing or walking, you must wear a face mask, but if you are sitting you may remove it. Read more
No exchange programmes in second semester
All educational exchange programmes have been cancelled for the second semester too. Read more.
Coming to the University? Do the corona check first
If you have on-campus teaching or have booked a study space, do the corona check before you come in to the University.
New version of campus protocol publishe
Including information on what to do in the event of coronavirus infections. Read more.
New Campus Protocol adopted
The protocol lists the rules and regulations for studying online and on campus. Read the Campus Protocol
To support our new students, we are intensifying our tutoring. Read more
Introduction weeks to go ahead with restrictions, but no in-person introductions to student associations. Read more