Student Affairs Front Office
If you have a general question about studying at Leiden University the staff of the Student Affairs Front Office would be happy to help. They can provide information on a wide range of subjects.
Irregular opening hours in December
The Front Office Student Affairs has irregular opening hours on the following days:
- Thursday, December 14th: The Front Office in The Hague is closed.
- Monday, December 18th: The Front Office in Leiden is closed.
- Tuesday, December 19th: The Front Office in Leiden and The Hague are closed.
Request for proof of tuition fee payment: not via telephone
You can't request proof of tuition fee payment (Bewijs Betaald Collegegeld: BBC) via telephone. Please use the contact form instead.
You can contact the Student Affairs Front Office with questions about:
- student (re) registration and de-registration;
- registering as a guest, auditing or external student;
- tuition fees and other financial matters;
- student cards and LU-cards;
- ULCN accounts and log-in details;
- completing forms;
- application and admission to Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes;
- the colloquium doctum admission procedure;
- diploma verification and checks;
- requesting proof of tuition fee payment (bewijs betaald collegegeld);
- payment of tuition fees by debit card.
If you have a question about your study programme, for example scheduling, grades or diplomas, please instead contact your programme’s education administration office.
If you are looking for the contact details of a Leiden University staff member or department please instead call our switchboard on 071 - 527 27 27.