What can the POPcorner FGW do for you? The POPcorner FGW is there to support you as you find your way through the faculty and your study programme.
- Are you a student at the Faculty of Humanities?
- Do you have questions but you don’t know whom to ask?
- Would you like to further develop your talents?
- Would you like to further develop your Dutch language skills?
- Could you use some support by senior students?
Then sign up now! The workshops will take place online, you can still register via the registration form.
The POPcorner is physically closed as a coronavirus precaution. Want to know more about studying in times of corona? Click the link!
Do you have questions about, for example, motivation, your mental and physical wellbeing, procrastination, an effective way of studying, time management, how you can best prepare for an exam, or do you have any other questions? Feel free to drop by during one of our Study Skills walk-in consultation hours! These are every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between 12:00 - 13:00 and Thursday between 13:00 - 14:00 via TEAMS. Link to POPby (log in with Semail@example.com)