Kamerlingh Onnes Building
2311 ES Leiden
- 071 - 527 7512
Monday - Thursday: 07:30 - 23:00 hrs
Friday: 07:30 - 20:30 hrs
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 - 17.30 hrs
From 8 July to 20 August:
Monday - Friday: 07:30 - 19:00 hrs
Saturday: 10:30 - 16:00 hrs
Closing days 2023
|1 January||New Years Day|
|7 April||Good Friday|
|9 en 10 April||Easter|
|27 April||King's Day|
|5 May||Liberation Day|
|18 May||Ascension Day|
|19 May||Mandatory closure|
|28 June and 29 June||Whit Sumday|
|3 October||Seige of Leiden|
|5 December||Sinterklaas, closed after 18.00h|
|24 December||Christmas Eve, closed after 16.00h|
|25 en 26 December||Christmas|
|27 t/m 29 December||Mandatory closure|
Disabled parking close to the entrance, across the street. There is an on/off ramp to the pavement. Parking space dimensions: 4.85 x 3.10 m.
Car park on the city map
The route to the entrance is very wide and contains no narrows or thresholds. The entrance is barrier-free, paved and level and accessed via a ramp. The door opens automatically. The door opening is 135 cm wide. Then an automatic intermediate door 160 cm wide.
Reception: after entering on the right.
071 - 527 5220
- Near the entrance
- First floor
- In the central hall opposite the main entrance.
- In the C corridor, after entrance turn right.
- In the B corridor, after entrance turn left, end of corridor right/left/right, via lift platform to end of corridor right.
- There are doors that have to be opened by hand.
- There are thresholds in some places.