Safe use of IT
- Make sure that your home computer, mobile phone and tablet are updated and have good security software.
- Use a trusted and secure (wifi) network.
- Be alert for phishing and fake emails. If you receive an unexpected email or an email from an unfamiliar sender, do not click on any links, open any attachments or enter any details. The university will never ask you for your passwords by email. If you think you have received a phishing email, report it in the helpdesk portal.
- Use OneDrive to save and share files safely.
- Close the browser completely after having been logged in. Do not save your passwords in your browser.