Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
The Student Services Centre of the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (Leiden & The Hague)
The Student Services Centre (SSC) with locations in Leiden and The Hague helps students who are following a study programme that is facilitated by the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences (FSW).
If you have a question about your registration as a student at Leiden University and/or a financial question, please contact the Student Affairs Front Office.
You can contact the SSC for the following topics:
Questions about the registration of your grade results in uSis
- Request official transcripts and/or statements
- Questions about petitions in uSis
- Information about contacting a study advisor
- Information about arranging your graduation
- If you have any other questions, please contact the SSC