Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
The SSC is closed from Monday 26 December until Friday 30 December 2022. As of Monday 2 January 2023 you can contact us via email or phone.
If you don’t want to wait until the new year for us to get back to you, you can ask our chatbot OSCar 24/7!
The Student Services Centres FSW
The Student Services Centre (SSC) in Leiden and The Hague is your first port-of-call.
If you have a question about your registration as a student at Leiden University and/or a financial question, please contact the Student Affairs Front Office.
You can contact the SSC for the following topics:
Questions about the registration of your grade results in uSis
- Request official transcripts and/or statements
- Questions about petitions in uSis
- Information about contacting a study advisor
- Information about arranging your graduation
- If you have any other questions, please contact the SSC