- LUC will use the regular assessment rules:
- No single assessment can count for more than 40% of the final grade.
- At least one assignment should count for more than 20%.
- Participation, a presentation or oral exams can be part of the course assessment but cannot count for more than 19% unless recorded
- Full attendance is expected: students cannot miss more than 15% of class meetings, unless there are documented extenuating circumstances (See below for specifications).
- As said above, proctoring software can only be used in exceptional circumstances.
- On campus and online examinations in reading week (the final week of the block) are planned by the course administration once all students have been registered. The Executive Board of Leiden University has decided that these exams have to take place during office hours in CEST time-zone.