Course and exam enrolment
You can enrol for courses and exams via uSis or your faculty's education administration office.
Take a look under your faculty or study programme tab for further information. If you have any questions, please contact your education administration office.
Course registration for 2nd and 3rd year IBP students
Register correctly and on time:
Block 1 CLOSED
Block 2 CLOSED
Block 3 January 13 2020 from 10:00h until January 26 2020
Block 4 January 13 2020 from 10:00h until March 22 2020
If you do not register during the registration period, you will not be allowed to follow courses.
Register for the following IBP courses and activity codes and check schedule conflict:
Do you still need to complete first year courses?
Students who still have to complete (components of) first-year (propedeuse) courses should also register for the relevant first-year courses during the same registration period.
Please make sure to register in IBP sections of these courses
Mandatory Courses / Specialisations Courses and Electives
- Mandatory courses: Spaces for everyone
- Specialisation Courses and Electives: Spaces are limited, first come, first served
How to register
Instructions for registration for courses in the 2nd and 3rd year of the IBP
If you register for a course, you have to actually follow it
If you decide not to follow the course, you have to deregister from the course. You can do so via uSis, via Register, Deregister - during the registration period. After this period, you cannot make changes to your registration anymore, and you can only deregister via the Student Services Centre. Note: Always include your student number in your communication.
You must register separately for examinations and Blackboard
Registration for a course is independent of registration for the examination. You have to register separately for every examination (and resit), even if you are already registered for the course in question. Registration is only possible from 100 calendar days to 10 calendar days before the exam in question.
Registration via uSis is independent of registration for Blackboard. You have to register for each course in Blackboard separately.
Problems with registration
If you are experiencing problems registering for a course, this may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Some courses have entry requirements (see Prospectus), which are also listed in the registration lists (uSis) of the work groups. It may be that you do not (yet) meet the entry requirements for the course in question.
- Your enrolment at the university or in the study programme may not be complete. Check the messages in the Student Centre in uSis. Contact Plexus Front Office Student Affairs
- The Work Group section is full. Please select a Work Group section in another time slot. When registering for Work Groups, the principle of ‘first come, first served’ applies. You will have to select a Work Group section in another time slot.
- Is there already a Work Group section of the course in your shopping cart? If so, you will need to empty the shopping cart before you can register for another Work Group section.
Questions about uSis?
Students who believe that they qualify for an exemption from the course registration rules can contact the IBP Study Advisor.