Course and exam enrolment
You can enrol for courses and exams via uSis or your faculty's education administration office.
Take a look under your faculty or study programme tab for further information. If you have any questions, please contact your education administration office.
Register for the course and the resit
We schedule the exams on the basis of your enrolment for the course in uSis. So make sure that you are enrolled in the course in uSis. In uSis you can see your personal schedule and grades. To enroll in uSis is possible from four weeks before the start of the course. If you are not registered please let us know at the ESC.
Students who want to make use of the resit, should enroll for this in uSis. Make sure you use the correct activity number at registration, can be found on the examination timetable. See the FAQ for more information. You can enroll 28 until 10 days before the resit.
Important rules on resits
- Register for participation in retakes.
- Sufficient grades may never be retaken.
- BA students may only participate in a retake when they have participated in the first opportunity but did not obtain a sufficient grade (between 3.0 and 5.5).
- BA students may not participate in a retake when the grade is lower than 3.0
- Exceptions to the above-mentioned rules can only be made with consent of the Board of Examiners.
Please note: The rules of the Board of Examiners are enforced strictly. Read more about the regulations regarding education in the Course and Examination Regulations and the Rules and Regulations of the Board of Examiners.
Making exams with a disability
If you are studying with a disability such as dyslexia, ADHD or physical problems, please check here.