Education administration offices
Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.
If you require information that is not specific to your study programme or faculty you can contact the university's central student administration department via the Student Affairs Front Office.
Student Services Centre Social and Behavioural Sciences
The Student Services Centre (SSC) is the first port of call for all Social and Behavioural Sciences students.
- Informing prospective students
- Course and exam registration
- Questions about the registration of your exam results in uSis
- Official transcripts
- Questions about petitions in uSis
- Information about booking an appointment with a study advisor
- Information about arranging your graduation
- If you have any other questions, please contact the SSC