Universiteit Leiden

nl en

Education administration offices

Every faculty and some study programmes have an education administration office where you can request information about schedules, transcripts, grades and other academic results.

The Student Services Centres FSW

The Student Services Centre (SSC) in Leiden and The Hague is your first port-of-call. 

If you have a question about your registration as a student at Leiden University and/or a financial question, please contact the Student Affairs Front Office.  

You can contact the SSC for the following topics:

This website uses cookies.